Five Great Tips to Healthier Teeth
- Brush and FLOSS Regularly. Understand that food is not the only thing that can cause problems in our mouth. Drinking acidic drinks and wine can also cause problems. On top of that, when we kiss another, we are taking on their bacteria as well. Just like taking a shower to wash away the day’s dirt, you need to brush your teeth twice a day to clean your teeth from the day of eating. Flossing is essential because foods get trapped in our gums and we need to get it out before it becomes a problem.
- Visit the Dentist twice a year! Going to the dentist at least twice a year will ensure that you will have healthier teeth longer. Using Jambert Dental Saving Plan as your dental coverage plan will save you money by making your routine exam, cleaning and x-rays as low as $30 per visit (Jambert’s “Zion” Dental Saving Plan http://www.JambertDental.com/zion )
- Avoid using Tobacco Products, Drugs and Narcotic Prescription Drugs. Chewing tobacco products and smoothing cigarettes very harmful to your teeth. They affect the gums and could also cause mouth and throat cancer. Using drugs and narcotic prescription drugs can decay the tooth at a rapidly pace. If your going to use these substances, make sure you keep up with your visits to the dentist and follow their directions on how to preserve your teeth longer. Most people say, “Just Pull them, I’ll get dentures and call it a day”. Those are people that do not have dentures. Ask any person with dentures for 6 months or more and they will tell you to do what it takes to preserve your teeth.
- Eating a balanced diet. Eating a balance diet is not only good for your body, but it is also good for your teeth. Avoid foods and drinks which have a high sugar content that could lead to tooth decay. If you produce less saliva than most people, realize that sugar will stick to the teeth even more and cause tooth decay faster. There are products and simple tricks that helps your dry mouth. See our blog at www.JambertDental.com/blog for more articles.
- Don’t overlook teeth problems. Often adults have teeth problems that they do not even know about. A simple cavity at the dentist price can start as low as $190.00 to fix. Using Jambert Dental Saving plan your will cut your dental cost 20% – 90% OFF of your local dentist office fees, depending on the plan you pick. Check out our plans at www.JambertDental.com. If you fix your problems as they happen, not only will it be cheaper, it will also help you have a happier and healthier mouth.
Get started saving thousands of dollars a year on dental services that you need by enrolling into one of our Jambert Dental Saving Plans. We offer a dental saving plan for single people needing a basic preventative dental plan starting at only $77.95 per year to a plan that is for the entire family. Check out the different dental saving plans we offer at http://jambertdental.com/enroll-today.